Gravity Consulting (including Gravity iLabs) is an innovation company with its head office in Canberra, Australia. As an organisation, Gravity Consulting is committed to protecting the environment
To minimise environmental impacts concerning our activities, products, and services, we:
• Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which Gravity subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
• Prevent pollution, reduce waste, and minimize the consumption of resources.
• Take a “digital first” approach in all our operations.
• Innovate and develop products that facilitate the reduction of environmental impacts and promote this to our clients and partners.
• Educate, train, and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
• Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
Gravity is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance. This Policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors, and suppliers, and be available for the public.
The Updated Version would have the start date on the Policy.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
The information we gather from customers depend on the circumstances in which information is collected.
However, the type of information we collect and hold about you may include:
• clients and potential clients and their employee’s information about individuals we collect during conducting business
• vendors, suppliers and their employees
• employees, prospective employees and contractors, and
• other people who come into contact with us.
In general, the type of personal information we collect and hold includes names, addresses, contact details, titles, e-mail addresses, occupation, details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to delivery those products and services and to respond to enquiries, information you provide to us through our customer surveys, information associated with Gravity Consulting marketing events and other information which assist us in conducting business, providing and marketing services and meeting legal obligations. We may also collect ‘sensitive information’, such as information about an individual’s criminal record or health information.
When using our products and services (including our website), we will collect information about you and about your use of our products and services, such as which services you use and how you use them.
We will collect information such as:
• user name and password;
• device information, such as the model and ID of the device you use, operating system, telephone number and mobile phone network;
• server log information, such as details of how you used the products or service (including our website), IP address, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your use and referral URL;
• your browser or your account using cookies (see below); and
• real-time location information.
Our websites may use third party services, such as Google services (e.g. Google Analytics).
How do we collect personal information?
We may collect information from you in the following ways
• when you order products and services from us
• when you use our online services like community portal and other products and services (StrategyDotZero)
• From you directly when you provide your details.
• When we respond to your inquiries and requests.
• When we market our products and services to you
• When you access and use our websites
• From third parties who are entitled to disclose information to us.
• When you apply for a job with us
• From online sources like LinkedIn, etc.
How do we use personal information?
• Used to fulfil your request, for example providing a product or a service, giving a call back based on your request.
• We may use it to provide a personalized experience on our websites.
• manage and resolve any legal or commercial complaints or issues
• We may use the information to provide support and marketing purposes.
• Carryout internal planning and forecasting activities
• We may use it to meet our obligations and perform functions under applicable laws and regulations.
• Carry out education and training programs for our employees.
• Use as otherwise required by law.
Who do we Disclose your information?
We may disclose your information to the following
• Third party service providers, Contractors and suppliers with whom we have relationship for business, marketing and related purposes
• Our employees and related bodies corporate
• Prospective shareholders
• Government agencies or authorities, regulators, law enforcement agencies or any other parties that are required by law who ask us to disclose that information and to which we are legally required to disclose your personal information.
Is Personal Information About Me Secure?
As an information technology company we employ security systems and procedures to ensure the integrity and security of personal information. we also employ physical and administrative safeguards. We hold personal information in either paper-based record, in secure access controlled premises or in electronic form in databases and email files which require logins and passwords. Our personnel are also contractually bound by confidentiality obligations.
Despite the high level of information security employed within Gravityilabs and its commitment to your privacy, the company is unable to provide an absolute assurance that personal information will always remain secure. Gravityilabs therefore does not accept any responsibility for incidences of unauthorised access to personal information, which is provided at your own risk. Likewise, we do not guarantee the security or privacy compliance of any websites that are accessible through links provided on any of its websites.
We will delete from its systems any of your personal information held by the company on your request except where it is required by law to retain the information.
How long do we store your personal information?
Personal information is only retained for as long as it is needed for the purpose for which it was collected or as required by law. Within a reasonable time after the expiry of this period, we will take reasonable steps to de-identify or destroy the personal information which is in our possession or control.
Complaints, Questions or Concerns
Gravityilabs Chief Privacy Officer
Suite 3, Level 6,
15 London Circuit
Ph: +61 2 6179 3739
Gravityilabs Chief Privacy Officer
Second Floor-IndiQube Celestia
#19&20, 1st Cross Rd, Block 3
Koramangala 1A Block, SBI Colony